Friday, February 4, 2011

Sleep

It is really hard to sleep when you are very rudely awaken in the early early early hours on the morning (1something am) by a thunder storm. The first one I don't think it was the lightning that woke me up but it was the thunder. It was so loud that it shock the house rattled the windows and I think the whole town was awake. It was bad enough that some thought it might be an earthquake but the next lightning and thunder came not long after. The storm lasted a few hours and no I didn't get to sleep until after. Each time I started falling asleep another BANG and flash of light.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting (and scary). I've never seen a winter thunderstorm but there are a few "snow thunder" posts on youtube. Too bad about the sleep but kinda cool to experience a winter thunderstorm.

    ReplyDelete