Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Out Everyone Out

Well after almost an hour of work this morning we were evacuated with 911 called because of a possible propane leak. The fire department came and shut off the propane; ventilated the building and almost 2 hrs later we were back inside working. We now have no propane on so no hot water at work but it could be worse. We could have had an explosion. Yes we were talking about if the tanks blew up how safe were we really standing outside at the big house about 100 meters from our building......?????